bert macklin in space!!!
Name five random things about yourself and then pass it on to ten followers. I was tagged by xavierexcalibur!
1. I really love taking the train in and out of the city (especially when it’s quiet before/after peak hours)
2. the longest I’ve ever spent in a queue was last month when a friend and I waited over eight and a half hours to get into that Game of Thrones exhibit visiting Sydney
3. this year I have three calendars in my room (two cat ones, one cricket one, naturally)
4. I’ve been to every state/territory in Australia except for the Northern Territory
5. weirdly enough, I love when we have the clothes dryer on late at night; the sound makes me sleepy
aaaaand I will tag … redshirtwalking, aglassfullofhappiness, kaleidomusings, cathwongo, missangelinaballerina, spectoetlunametstellas, time-lords-assemble, cassandratheadventurer, anyonefoundmybrain, muse09
You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers
here’s both of them together for all your achievement hunter needs
“This is check central. Every time we get the scene done, earn your money. Cash the check. So every time we finish a scene, it’s literally— we go to the producers and tell ‘em to ‘cut the check’.”
simon monroe + text posts.